This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Step 1: Print Checklist
- Print Checklist: Print off the application checklist for your reference as you complete the application process.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Step 3: Submit Other Documents
- Academic Records: Arrange to have your high school and college transcripts sent to the Admissions office. A transcript request form is available here. These must be received from all secondary school(s) as well as all records from universities attended if applying as a university transfer student; transcripts must be in English and be converted to the U.S. grading scale using IEE Online or WES.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT, SAT, or CLT results sent to the Admissions Office.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code: 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code: 1215
- Choose Emmaus Bible College from CLT School List
- TOEFL Results: Evidence that your English meets the American College entrance requirements.
- This requirement is the "Test of English as a Foreign Language" (TOEFL) given by the Educational Testing Service (www.ets.org/toefl).
- A score of 525 (paper-based) 70 (internet-based) is normally what we consider the minimum acceptable level.
- Request that your TOEFL results sent to Emmaus Bible College.
- Declaration of Finances: Declaration and Certification of Finances and Official, Notarized Bank Statements
- Print off and fill out the Certification and Declaration of Finances form.
- Submit this form with official, notarized bank statements indicating that you, your parents, or a sponsor have sufficient funds to cover one year's attendance at Emmaus.
- Reference Form: Make sure your reference form is submitted directly to the Admissions office. Emmaus requires that the reference be from a leader of your local church (elder, youth leader, pastor, Sunday School teacher, etc.). Do not have a member of your family complete the reference. If you weren't able to print the form from your application, you may download it here. Your reference also has the option to fill out the form online at www.emmaus.edu/reference.
- Medical Form: The Medical Form is not necessary for acceptance, but if you are accepted it is required prior to registration for the semester.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001