Step 1: Submit Your Application
Step 2: Submit Other Documents
- Transcripts: Arrange to have your high school and college transcripts sent to the Admissions office. A transcript request form is available here.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT, SAT or CLT results sent to the Admissions Office. Students who have been out of high school for more than two years and did not take the ACT, SAT, or CLT at that time can have this requirement waived.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code 1215
- Choose Emmaus Bible College from CLT School List
- Reference Forms: Make sure your reference form is submitted directly to the Admissions office. If you weren't able to print the form from your application, you may download it here. Your reference also has the option to fill out the form online at www.emmaus.edu/reference.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001