Congratulations on selecting Emmaus Bible College for your college experience! We are excited that you have chosen to study with us. Your first day on campus will be here before you know it. To best prepare for your experience as part of the Emmaus family, we strongly encourage you and at least one parent or guardian to register to attend one of our Running Start events (orientation). This event is free of charge. You only need to attend once so select the date that works best for you when. We are excited to see you here for Running Start!
- Familiarize yourself with the Emmaus campus
- Meet with key faculty and staff members
- Get to know other incoming students
- Receive pertinent information regarding student life, financial aid, and student accounts
- Set up your email and online student portal
- Take a Bible exam as well as exams for proper placement in English composition and math (click here for more information on these tests)
- Academic program advising and early registering for your Fall 2024 classes
|Running Start Event Date
|April 19th, 2024*
|April 12th, 2024
|June 21st, 2024
|June 14th, 2024
|July 12th, 2024
|July 5th, 2024
*You must have applied to Emmaus by the priority application deadline (February 5th) to be able to attend this Running Start.