Congratulations on selecting Emmaus Bible College for your college experience! We are excited that you have chosen to study with us. Your first day on campus will be here before you know it. To best prepare you for your experience as part of the Emmaus family, we strongly encourage you and at least one parent or guardian to register to attend one of our Running Start events, free of charge, that will take place on campus either June 21st, 22nd, or July 13th. You'll only need to attend one, so select the Running Start that works best for you when you register. We’re excited to see you here for Running Start!
- Familiarize yourself with the Emmaus campus
- Meet with key faculty and staff members
- Get to know other incoming students
- Receive pertinent information regarding student life, financial aid, and student accounts
- Set up your email and online student portal
- Take exams for proper placement in English composition and math (click here for more information on these tests)
- Academic program advising and early registering for your Fall 2018 classes
- Registration Deadline: June 18 for the June 21st and 22nd events, and July 9th for the July 13th event.
(Deposit required if not previously submitted)