The minor in Intercultural Studies is a program of study designed to provide the student with the underlying philosophy of biblical missions, an in-depth study of missionary life and work, and some initial training in cross-cultural transitions. Coursework for the minor can be used to fulfill elective requirements in a major area of study.
Program Director: Joel A. Hernandez
The student will
- Evidence understanding of cross-cultural adjustment.
- Evidence understanding of cross-cultural communication.
Intercultural Studies Minor Requirements
- Missions and Evangelism 1 (ICS 104)
- Cross-Cultural Adjustment (ICS 212)
- World Religions (ICS/REL 308)
- Cultural Anthropology (ICS/SOC 314)
- Cross-Cultural Communications (ICS 330)
- Cross-Cultural Leadership (ICS 441)
18 credit hours