Camp or Summer Ministry Matching Scholarship
- Emmaus will match $2 for every $1 sent from camp or ministry with a maximum match of up to $1,000 per year
- The Emmaus matching amount will not exceed $500 per semester (or $1,000 per year) regardless of the number of camps or ministries that send funds.
- No application required
- Must be a Christian/Bible Camp or recognized summer ministry under the auspices of a church, para-church, or ministry
- Student must have cumulative 2.0 High School GPA or 2.0 college cumulative GPA for initial award
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA at Emmaus
Students who desire to receive a gift matching scholarship should contact their camp/ministry leadership to discuss the opportunity with them. While no application is required by Emmaus, students are not automatically entitled to matching scholarship funds as they are based on the college’s receipt of gifts from your camp/ministry designated for your student account.
Emmaus Institutional Aid*, including the Emmaus Matching Scholarships for Church, Chapel, Camp and Summer Ministry, is limited to $17,810 for the 2019-2020 year (or $8,905 per semester).
*Emmaus Institutional Aid includes the Iowa Tuition Grant amount, if a student has been awarded the grant.