By signing this application, you are agreeing to the following requirements:
- The student must be enrolled at Emmaus on a full-time basis.
- The student must maintain a grade point average of 3.25 or higher.
- If the student fails to complete a semester for which an award has been given (withdraws or is dismissed by the college), the Director of Financial Aid will determine if there is an unearned portion of the scholarship to be returned to the scholarship account.
- The scholarship may be renewable, depending on the availability of funds and eligibility of the recipient.
- The scholarship is awarded to a limited number of students which may vary from year to year.
It is required that scholarship recipients write a letter of appreciation for any assistance received. These letters should be turned in to the Financial Aid Office so that they can be sent to the specific donors.
I understand and agree to the above conditions, and I certify that the above personal information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.