By signing this application, you are agreeing to the following requirements:
- The student must be enrolled at Emmaus on a full-time basis.
- Students eligible to complete the FAFSA form must complete one.
- The student must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- The scholarship can be renewed for each year the student is attending Emmaus
- Any student on probation is ineligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded to a limited number of students, which may vary from year to year.
It is required that the scholarship recipient write a letter of appreciation for any assistance received. These letters should be turned into the Financial Aid Office so that they can be sent to the specific donors.
I understand and agree to the above conditions, and I certify that the above personal information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.