Certificate in Missions
The Certificate in Missions is a program of study designed to equip graduates with foundational skills and knowledge in cross-cultural ministry. The Certificate in Missions can be completed concurrently with any associates or bachelor degree program at Emmaus.
- Complete a minimum of 24 credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average and receive a passing grade in all required courses.
- Pay all applicable fees for this program as determined by the Business office and published in the annual statement of fees.
- Meet course requirements in the following areas:
- Missions and Evangelism (ICS 104)
- Cross-Cultural Adjustment (ICS 212)
- World Religions (ICS/REL 308)
- Cultural Anthropology (ICS/SOC 314)
- Cross-Cultural Communication (ICS 330)
- Cross-Cultural Leadership (ICS 441)
- Cross-Cultural Internship – 6 credits (ICS 423)
The student will:
- Develop a foundational understanding of cross-cultural adjustment.
- Develop a foundational understanding of cross-cultural communication.