Minor in Intercultural Studies
The minor in Intercultural Studies is a program of study designed to provide the student with the underlying philosophy of biblical missions, an in-depth study of cross-cultural life and work, and some initial training in adjustment and adaptation. Coursework for the minor can be used to fulfill elective requirements in a major area of study.
The student will:
- Evidence understanding of cross-cultural adjustment.
- Evidence understanding of cross-cultural communication.
- Missions and Evangelism (ICS 104)
- Cross-Cultural Adjustment (ICS 212)
- World Religions (ICS/REL 308)
- Cultural Anthropology (ICS/SOC 314)
- Cross-Cultural Communication (ICS 330)
- Cross-Cultural Leadership (ICS 441)