Step 1: Print Checklist
- Print Checklist: Print off the application checklist for your reference as you complete the application process.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Step 3: Submit Other Documents
- $25 Application Fee: Pay this fee online or mail in a check payable to Emmaus Bible College.
- Academic Records: Print off the Transcript Request form to give to your high school guidance counselor and/or college registrar. These must be received from all secondary school(s) as well as all records from universities attended if applying as a university transfer student; transcripts must be in English and be converted to the U.S. grading scale using WES or AACRAO.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT or SAT results sent to the Admissions Office.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code: 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code: 1215
- TOEFL Results: Evidence that your English meets the American College entrance requirements.
- This requirement is the "Test of English as a Foreign Language" (TOEFL) given by the Educational Testing Service (www.ets.org/toefl).
- A score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 80 (internet-based) is normally what we consider the minimum acceptable level.
- Request that your TOEFL results sent to Emmaus Bible College.
- Declaration of Finances: Declaration and Certification of Finances and Official, Notarized Bank Statements
- Print off and fill out the Certification and Declaration of Finances form.
- Submit this form with official, notarized bank statements indicating that you, your parents, or a sponsor have sufficient funds to cover one year's attendance at Emmaus.
- Reference Forms: Ensure your Educator/Youth Leader and Church Leader reference forms (available on the application) have been submitted. (If you lost the links, you may download them here)
- Medical Form: The Medical Form is not necessary for acceptance, but if you are accepted it is required prior to registration for the semester.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001