Step 1: Print the Checklist
- Print Checklist: Print off the application checklist for your reference as you complete the application process.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Step 3: Submit Other Documents
- Transcript Request: Print off the Transcript Request form to give to your high school guidance counselor and/or college registrar.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT or SAT results sent to the Admissions Office.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code: 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code: 1215
- Reference Forms: Ensure your Reference Form (available on the application) has been submitted. (If you didn't print the form from your application, you may download it here)
- Medical Form: The Medical Form is not necessary for acceptance, but if you are accepted it is required prior to registration for the semester.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001