Step 1: Print the Checklist
- Print Checklist: Print off the application checklist for your reference as you complete the application process.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Step 3: Submit Other Documents
- Transcripts: Arrange to have your high school and college transcripts sent to the Admissions office. A transcript request form is available here.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT or SAT results sent to the Admissions Office.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code: 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code: 1215
- Reference Forms: Make sure your reference form is submitted directly to the Admissions office. If you weren't able to print the form from your application, you may download it here. Your reference also has the option to fill out the form online at www.emmaus.edu/reference.
- Medical Form: The Medical Form is not necessary for acceptance, but if you are accepted it is required prior to registration for the semester.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001