Step 1: Print the Checklist
- Print Checklist: Print off the application checklist for your reference as you complete the application process.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Step 3: Submit Other Documents
- Transcript Request: Print off the Transcript Request form to give to your high school guidance counselor and/or college registrar.
- Test Results: Arrange to have your ACT or SAT results sent to the Admissions Office.
- Emmaus Bible College ACT Code: 1371
- Emmaus Bible College SAT Code: 1215
- Reference Forms: Ensure your Reference Form (available on the application) has been submitted. If you weren't able to print the form from your application, you may download it here. Your reference also has the option to fill out the form online at www.emmaus.edu/reference.
- Medical Form: The Medical Form is not necessary for acceptance, but if you are accepted it is required prior to registration for the semester.
All of these items can be addressed to:
Emmaus Bible College
Office of Admissions
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001