As the Thanksgiving season approaches, so does Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday, and we have much to be thankful for at Emmaus! We praise the Lord that over the last four years we have had higher enrollment than in the previous years. We are thrilled that more students are being equipped to impact the world for Christ!
A key reason for this increase in enrollment is a large investment in financial aid and scholarships. Thanks to financial assistance, the average student only pays half of the total cost to attend Emmaus. This Giving Tuesday, we are once again seeking to raise funds to go towards student financial aid, and this year we have set two goals:
- Raise at least $9,200, the cost of one semester of tuition at Emmaus
- Increase the number of Giving Tuesday donors by 50% from the previous year
Would you help us raise financial aid funds by:
- Giving to students' schooling costs. We are grateful for any amount, and every donation gets us closer to our goal for the number of donors!
- Sharing our Giving Tuesday posts on social media, and forwarding emails to people you think might be interested in helping. You can even start your own Facebook fundraiser for Emmaus on Giving Tuesday (visit this link to learn about opportunities to raise money for Emmaus on Facebook during Giving Tuesday).
- Praying that the Lord will provide scholarship money to help students attend Emmaus in the coming year
How to Give
If you would like to participate by giving to Emmaus this Giving Tuesday, you can do so either through our Facebook page, the giving page on our website, or using the secure form below! All three of these locations will have a way for you to securely submit your gift online.
Alternatively, you can also send a gift by mail to:
Emmaus Bible College
Attn. Giving Tuesday
2570 Asbury Rd.
Dubuque, IA 52001