Emmaus Bible College is actively soliciting candidates for the position of Technology Manager, with a start date of January 2, 2021.
The Technology Manager will provide support for a variety of platforms and services that meets the current and future needs of the College and supports its strategic priorities. Some of the key areas of support are:
- Pro-actively execute replacement and/or upgrades to the college’s infrastructure necessary to provide IT services that meet or exceed constituent expectations
- Manage the VoIP phone system and components currently installed at the campus.
- Respond to faculty, staff, and student expectations in the areas of technology and local and wide area network access
- Meet regularly with the Director of Technology to provide input and receive direction as necessary
- Assist in the strategic planning for the campus wired and wireless networks, computing systems, and support software.
- Provide tactical planning and project management for all existing systems, hardware, and processes.
- Assist in effective training of faculty, staff, and students in the proper use of the technology provided for them at Emmaus
- Provide advocacy, training, and assistance in all areas pertaining to the use of Emmaus’ enterprise applications, including, Empower, Schoology, and Raiser’s Edge.
- Oversee critical tasks performed with these systems to ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks critical to the mission of Emmaus Bible College.
- Assist in supervising all personnel involved in IT and AV support at Emmaus, including faculty, staff, and students (both paid and volunteer) that assist in these functions
- Act as team lead for the AV team.
A successful candidate will have the following required and/or recommended areas of expertise:
- Windows server administration: AD, Sharepoint, patching, and file sharing.
- Centos (linux) administration
- Cisco switch certification and/or expertise
- QT framework development experience in both the Windows and Linux environments
- Toshiba VoIP server and service experience
- Open Mesh and Ubiquity AP management
- Allen and Heath soundboard and sound setup experience
- OBS/NDI streaming technologies
- IP camera configuration and management
- ITIL 4 certification
- Experience managing AV teams
The successful candidate will have a love for Christ, a passion for Christian higher education, and a track record of success involving teamwork and innovation.