The facilities tech must provide a positive customer service experience for Emmaus students, faculty, staff and businesses located within the facilities of Emmaus Bible College. Must strive to maintain a clean, safe and attractive facility. Ensures that the buildings and grounds will be cared for and maintained with skill, care and efficiency. Their duties include completing building maintenance work orders, grounds care, snow removal, student worker supervision and building security.
Skills and Attributes:
- Active Christian testimony
- Born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Alignment with the Doctrinal Statement of Emmaus Bible College
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management, organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Basic computer skills including emails, web searching, storing/organizing documents etc.
- Enjoys working with and training college students
- Has basic understanding of hand and power tools, lawn equipment maintenance and repairs, and how to troubleshoot a wide variety of problems that can arise
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable handling equipment like mowers, snow plows, other gas powered equipment
- Prior experience in one or more of these fields is helpful: Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical or Construction