Admitted and deposited students are invited to attend our Running Start program.
July Running Start 1
- Start 8:30 AM - Jul 12 2019
- End 4:30 PM - Jul 12 2019
- Emmaus Bible College
- (563) 588-8000
To best prepare you for your experience as part of the Emmaus family, we invite admitted and deposited students and at least one parent or guardian to register to attend one of our Running Start events, free of charge, that will take place on campus June 21st, July 12th, or July 26th. You'll only need to attend one, so select the Running Start that works best for you when you register. We’re excited to see you here for Running Start!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Familiarize yourself with the Emmaus campus
- Meet with key faculty and staff members
- Get to know other incoming students
- Receive pertinent information regarding student life, financial aid, and student accounts
- Set up your email and online student portal
- Take exams for proper placement in English composition and math (click here for more information on these tests)
- Academic program advising and early registering for your Fall 2019 classes