Emmaus has an opening for a part time Emmaus Ministries Coordinator. The Emmaus Ministries Coordinator serves as the event coordinator for EM conferences and supports EM projects such as the podcast and blog.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary responsibilities are to assist the Director of EM in a variety of significant responsibilities and provide administrative support
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for the Iron Sharpens Iron conference and Women in the Word conference.
- Serve on the planning committee
- Manage registration
- Work with other departments to coordinate conference details (e.g housekeeping and food service)
- Hire and manage conference staff
- Ensure travel arrangements for participants
- Coordinate all conference details
- Provide support for correspondence for EM podcast and blog.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to improve the value of EM products and services and optimize relationships between the college and constituents
- Coordinate the creation and dissemination of promotional information to internal and external constituencies about EM events and programs
- Ensure travel arrangements for participants of EM programs
- Manage registration and communication for Emmaus Extension Classes
- Support EM Department’s future projects
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit resumes, recommendations or applications (available from the front desk) to:
Emmaus Bible College
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001
OR by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please call 563-588-8000