To prepare graduates for productive, innovative, and Christ-centered ministry to adolescents and their families in a variety of professional and ministry contexts.
Programs of Study
- Educational Ministries: Camp Ministries Track (BS)
- Educational Ministries: Children’s Ministries Track (BS)
- Educational Ministries: Ministry Leadership Track (BS)
- Educational Ministries: Youth Ministries Track (BS)
- Youth Ministries (AA)
- Minor in Youth Ministries
- Continuing Education Certificate in Youth Ministries
Points of Distinction
- Youth Ministries and Christian Camping at Emmaus are hands-on programs. You’ll receive real-world training that helps you to apply what you are learning in the classroom.
- Our students purpose to integrate classroom training while working with youth and their families in both programs.
- Specific attention is giving to knowing the needs of modern culture and developing biblically-based strategies to meet those needs.
Vocational Placement Opportunities
There are a variety of ministry opportunities for each discipline. In regards to Youth Ministry, graduates may choose to serve as Youth Directors in a Church, Bible/Worldview Teachers in Christian Schools, Directors for Para-Church Ministries (i.e. Young Life), and Youth Leaders in overseas, urban and military settings or a variety of Staff positions in a Camp context.
The Camping Ministries major primarily prepares graduates to serve as Executive Directors in a Christian Camping setting. Graduates will also be qualified to serve in most all other typical positions in a camp context as well.