The Continuing Education Certificate in Missions is a program of study designed to provide the college graduate or career-interruption student the opportunity for intensive study in Bible and a basic skills and knowledge in cross-cultural ministry.
Program Director: Mr. Joel Hernandez
The student will:
- Develop knowledge of the content of the Bible.
- Develop an understanding of Christian theology.
- Evidence qualities of spiritual growth.
- Develop a foundational understanding of cross-cultural adjustment.
- Develop a foundational understanding of cross-cultural communication.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average and receive a passing grade in all required courses.
- Complete the general graduation requirements listed in the Academic Life section of the catalog.
- Pay all applicable fees for this major as determined by the Business office and published in the annual statement of fees.
Continuing Education Certificate in Missions Requirements: