The Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies is a program of study designed to provide the college graduate or career-interruption student the opportunity for intensive Bible study. Courses are selected according to student interest and background in consultation with the Bible and Theology department chair.
Award: Continuing Education Certificate
Emphasis: Biblical Studies
Program Director: Dr. Mark R. Stevenson
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will evidence
- Knowledge in specific areas of interest in biblical studies.
- Commitment to growth in Christian character and lifestyle.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Courses may be selected from any academic program. A minimum of 50% of total credits must be earned in Bible/Theology (BT) courses.
- Complete two units of Chapel (CCS 110) and 2 units of Servant Leader Training (CCS 120).
- Complete the General Graduation Requirements listed in the Academic Life section of the catalog.
- Pay all applicable fees for this major as determined by the Business office and published in the annual statement of fees.