The Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies is a program of study designed to provide the college graduate or career interruption student the opportunity for intensive Bible study. Courses are selected according to student interest and background in consultation with the Bible and Theology department chair.
Program Director: Raju D. Kunjummen
The student will evidence:
- Knowledge in specific areas of interest in biblical studies.
- Commitment to growth in Christian character and lifestyle.
Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies Requirements:
- Complete a total of 30 credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Courses may be selected from any academic program. A minimum of 50% of total credits must be earned in Bible/Theology (BT) courses.
- Complete two units of Chapel (CCS 110) and Servant Leader Training (CCS 120).
- Complete the general graduation requirements listed in the Academic Life section of the catalog.
- Pay all applicable fees for this major as determined by the Business office and published in the annual statement of fees.
Award: Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies