Manage and provide audio visual support for Emmaus Bible College.
The AV team Lead position helps ensure that audio visual events presented through the college are of the highest quality available for the viewing or listen audience. This position provides oversight of the AV team comprised of Emmaus students, offering both leadership and example. The person filling this role will demonstrate knowledge of the equipment, successful operation, and training on the equipment utilized at Emmaus. The essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing classroom AV equipment (purchasing, installation, support and maintenance).
- Knowledge of video streaming and recording campus events
- All set up, adjustments and operation of equipment during productions and classroom instruction.
- Continuing research on effective allocation of AV resource needs with respect to current budgetary requirements.
- Respond to faculty, staff, and student expectations in the areas of technology and local and wide area network access
- Meet regularly with the Director of Technology to provide input and receive direction as necessary
- Assist in effective training of faculty, staff, and students in the proper use of the technology provided for them at Emmaus
- Assist in supervising all personnel involved in AV support at Emmaus, including faculty, staff, and students (both paid and volunteer) that assist in these functions
- Act as team lead for the AV team.
- Associate's Degree along with at least two years of prior technical experience, with specific experience in audio visual preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as this position interacts with various constituents within the college (faculty, staff and students).
- The successful candidate will be a born‐again believer in Jesus Christ with a demonstrated Christian character and spiritual maturity.
- Will have a passion for Christian higher education and a track record of success involving teamwork and innovation.
- Commitment to the Vision, Mission, and Core Values of Emmaus Bible College
A successful candidate will have the following required and/or recommended areas of expertise:
- Experience with Digital- and Analog Soundboards
- Experience with live sound mixing
- Experience with Allen Heath GL-2400 Series, and Behringer X32 mixers
- Experience with OBS software and NDI streaming technologies
- Experience managing AV teams
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Ability to repair and maintain computers, media equipment, and associated equipment
- Experience with multi-camera video mixing
- Practical understanding of network and server technology