Emmaus has an opening for an Advancement Coordinator. The Advancement Coordinator provides support to the Advancement team.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary responsibilities are to assist the Advancement team in a variety of significant responsibilities and provide administrative support
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as desired by the Advancement team
- Evaluate donor constituencies and develop and implement plans for donor relations
- Develop, implement and revise organizational policy related to receipting and acknowledging donor gifts
- Manage donor correspondence including the issuance of receipts
- Responsible for integrity and management of Raiser’s Edge donor database and for supporting supervisors with data analysis and reports to provide a means for data-driven decisions
- Track the success of campaigns and appeals through RE database.
- Manage new donor relationships communication plan and a portfolio of lower level donors.
- Responsible for ensuring the Advancement team is aware of grant deadlines and assists in completing grant applications.
- Conduct Donor Research for the Advancement team using Research Point.
- Keep record of expected planned giving and complete necessary calls and forms.
- Manage and maintain schedules/calendars and provide appropriate employee/public access to leadership in keeping with desired culture
- Manage (analyze, prioritize, craft/ensure response) all communications in and out of offices
- Plan and execute events hosted by Emmaus Bible College for the purpose of Advancement and constituent relationships in the Dubuque community and beyond
- Coordinate and assist the Alumni Director with Alumni activities that relate to Advancement
- Provide administrative support for the Board of Trustees in relation to the Annual and Semiannual meeting as well as committee meetings and manage the storage of board documents.
Pay based on education and experience.
Please submit resumes, recommendations to:
Emmaus Bible College
2570 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001
OR by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please call 563-588-8000