Position: Youth/ Associate Pastor
Church: First Colony Bible Chapel, Sugar Land, Texas
Denomination: Non-denominational with roots in Plymouth Brethren tradition
Church Size: 250-300
Job Type: Full time
- Teach, mentor, and lead the youth of First Colony Bible Chapel.
- Plan and implement a balanced meaningful Youth group program that includes
- Bible teaching, worshipful music, and appropriate recreational activities.
- Provide and lead service opportunities for the group on a regular basis.
- Assist pastor as needed with general ministry related activities, including pulpit preaching, visitation, counseling, conducting weddings and funerals, outreach, visitor follow up, newcomer integration, special events, etc.
- Interact with parents of youth and keep them apprised of spiritual development of their children.
- Recruit and supervise efforts of volunteer youth workers to assist in accomplishing all of the above.
- Keep church website updated with regard to youth activities, events, and schedules.
Qualifications for Position:
- Born again believer, embraces the statement of faith of our church. ( on website)
- Bible College or Seminary Education desirable
- 3-5 Years of ministry experience
- Spiritual Maturity more important than age
- Christian Character demonstrated by priorities in life. God, Spouse, Family, Church.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
First Colony Bible Chapel
3610 Austin Parkway
Sugar Land, Tx. 77479
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include photo and DVD of a sermon you have preached recently.
Comprehensive benefits package included. To view our church website visit www.firstcolonybible.org.
Tue, June 10, 2014
by Jesse Fullan filed under