Assists the Property Manager in the year-round operation, maintenance and protection of camp’s facilities, equipment and grounds. Employee would live at camp year round in a camp provided home.
- Has a personal testimony of saving faith in Christ and exhibits a sincere love for the Lord, spiritual maturity, and a desire to serve Him at Camp.
- Fully supports camp’s statements of faith and mission and the New Testament church principles valued by the Corporation assemblies.
- Maintains an attitude of excellence and demonstrates a willingness to follow both verbal and written directions from leadership.
- Is willing at times to forego personal convenience for the common good of camp and its programs.
- Has had prior exposure to Christian camping or similar ministries.
- Is physically and mentally capable of performing the duties outlined in this job description and the Property Manager’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Job Related Qualifications
- Has the ability to supervise summer volunteers and get along well with others.
- Has an attitude of excellence, which is evident in the quality of work performed.
- Possesses a mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform ongoing daily maintenance required for proper care of Camp’s buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Has the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Willing to pursue job related skill training.
Applicants may fax their resume to (716) 945-6046 or email to email@example.com If you have any questions or require additional information, you may contact the Camp Administrator Terry Wilson on his cell phone, 716-244-7814 or by calling the camp office, 716-945-4900.
Posted on Wed, December 2, 2015
by Nathan Phelan filed under