- Emmaus will match $2 for every $1 sent from camp or ministry with a maximum match of up to $1,000 per year
- The Emmaus matching amount will not exceed $500 per semester (or $1,000 per year) regardless of the number of Plymouth Brethren camps that send funds.
- No application required
- Camp or ministry must be listed in the Assembly Address Book or foreign equivalent
- Cannot be combined with Camp or Summer Ministry Scholarship
- Student must have cumulative 2.0 High School GPA or 2.0 college cumulative GPA for initial award
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA at Emmaus
Students who desire to receive a gift matching scholarship should contact their camp/ministry leadership to discuss the opportunity with them. While no application is required by Emmaus, students are not automatically entitled to matching scholarship funds as they are based on the college’s receipt of gifts from your camp/ministry designated for your student account.