- Emmaus will match $2 for every $1 sent from assembly with a maximum match of up to $1,000 per semester.
- The Emmaus matching amount will not exceed $1,000 per semester (or $2,000 per year) regardless of the number of assemblies that send funds.
- No application required
- Assembly must be listed in the Assembly Address Book or foreign equivalent
- Match normally made on a semester by semester basis, however an Assembly may choose to send all funds during one semester and the entire annual match amount could be made that semester
- Cannot be combined with Church Matching Scholarship
- Student must have cumulative 2.0 High School GPA or 2.0 college cumulative GPA for initial award
- Maintain 2.0 cumulative GPA at Emmaus
Students who desire to receive a gift matching scholarship should contact their assembly leadership to discuss the opportunity with them. While no application is required by Emmaus, students are not automatically entitled to matching scholarship funds as they are based on the college’s receipt of gifts from your assembly designated for your student account.