The Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies is a program of study designed to provide the college graduate or career-interruption student the opportunity for intensive Bible study. Courses are selected according to student interest and background in consultation with the Bible and Theology department chair.
Program Director: Dr. Steven Sanchez
The student will:
- evidence increasing knowledge of the content of the Bible.
- evidence developing knowledge and skillfulness in areas of their own selection.
- evidence ability to study the Bible independently.
- evidence a worldview that is distinctly Christian.
- evidence growth in Christian character and lifestyle.
Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies Requirements
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours. (Students in the program may complete up to 65 credit hours.)
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Courses may be selected from any academic program. A minimum of 50% of total credits must be earned in Bible/Theology (BT) courses.
- Complete the general graduation requirements listed in the Academic Life section of the catalog.
- Pay all applicable fees for this major as determined by the Business office and published in the annual statement of fees.
Award: Continuing Education Certificate in Biblical Studies