- Emmaus will match $1 for every $1 sent from church with a maximum match of up to $500 per semester.
- No application required
- Match normally made on a semester by semester basis, however a Church may choose to send all funds during one semester and the entire annual match amount could be made that semester
- Cannot be combined with Plymouth Brethren Assembly Matching Scholarship
- Student must have cumulative 2.0 High School GPA or 2.0 college cumulative GPA for initial award
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA at Emmaus
Students who desire to receive a gift matching scholarship should contact their church leadership to discuss the opportunity with them. While no application is required by Emmaus, students are not automatically entitled to matching scholarship funds as they are based on the college’s receipt of gifts from your church designated for your student account.