- Emmaus will match $1 for every $1 sent from camp and/or summer ministry with a maximum match of up to $500 per year
- The Emmaus matching amount will not exceed $500 per semester (or $1,000 per year) regardless of the number of camps or ministries that send funds.
- No application required
- Must be a Christian/Bible Camp or recognized summer ministry under the auspices of a church, para-church, ministry
- Cannot be combined with Plymouth Brethren Camp or Ministry Matching Scholarship
- Student must have cumulative 2.0 High School GPA or 2.0 college cumulative GPA for initial award
- Maintain 2.0 cumulative GPA at Emmaus
Students who desire to receive a gift matching scholarship should contact their camp/ministry leadership to discuss the opportunity with them. While no application is required by Emmaus, students are not automatically entitled to matching scholarship funds as they are based on the college’s receipt of gifts from your camp/ministry designated for your student account.